How to Configure Gmail to Send/Receive
This article describes the process for configuring a Gmail account to "send as" an account that is already being forwarded to it. Before you continue, you must confirm:
- Your email address is being forwarded to your Gmail account.
- You have the username and password for your smtp account.
- Open Gmail and go to Settings->Accounts and Import.
- You will see the Accounts and Import settings. Under Send mail as, click Add another email address.
Enter your name and email address, leave the checkbox for Treat as an alias checked and click Next Step.
Enter Name and Email
- You will see the SMTP server configuration page. Enter the following:
SMTP Server: smtps.gdom.net
Ensure the radio button for Secured connection using TLS is checked and click Add Account.
SMTP Server Settings